Sunday, February 21, 2016

How to react and respond at times of difficulties.


Without any exception, we all face problems, hurdles and difficulties during our life span. At such instances, we generally react and respond in the known way that is 'blaming' on various factors that lead us to the miseries without ever taking responsibility for the tough times.

 I recently listened to my sathguru Sri. Velukkudi Krishnan swamigal's one of the daily short messages in which he took me though the predicted behaviour of all of us during difficult times and and why it is so one sided.

 Please, I request you to listen to this short audio and I am sure it will awaken you from the familiar slumber.

Adiyen, at your feet guru.
shastanga namaskaram

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment